Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reusable Bags!! Buy One for Everyone you Know!




Above: Trader Joe Reusable Bag Designs

Hey Guys,

So i went to Trader Joe's the other day and noticed that they had these really cute reusable bags. Which after reading cradle to cradle I've been thinking about how many bags my mom and i bring into the house and what should we do to cut down or even stop. So while i was at Trader Joe's i decided to buy Two one for my mother and one for me. Today my mom forgot to take hers with her so i mentioned that she should keep it in her trunk to help her not to forget. Anyway i checked some local grocery stores to see if anyone else had reusable bags and i found some more at Giant. I think this is a great idea and the bags only cost a dollar each. I think every one should buy them and spread the word to there family's and friends. I Bought a flower designed bag for my mom and mine has a pirate ship design on it. I think they are AWESOME! I'm going back tomorrow to buy one for my grand mom.

2 comments:

Jangrrrrl said...

check out the bags at whole foods.
when I am at th farmer's market buying locally, I seen tons of great reusable bags. Zeke's my favorite local coffee roaster makes them out of the bags that the coffee beans come in. great graphics. This week I noticed few people with beautiful baskets also. So much potential. surf for a wider variety of these = design research

Tammy said...

Here's some more cute bags www.thegreatbag.com Lots of styles to choose from. They are made in the USA.